Three Key Words in Legislation
- may (auxillary verb) — 1: used to indicate possibility or probability; 4 : used in law where the sense, purpose, or policy requires this interpretation
- shall (auxillary verb) — 3b : used in laws, regulations, or directives to express what is mandatory
- must (auxillary verb) — 3b : be required by law, custom, or moral conscience
Village of Glen Ellyn, IL Board of Trustee Elections
Three Current Glen Ellyn Trustrees Are Running For Re-Election in April 2021: Enright, Fasules and Pryde
Bill Enright, Trustee, Term: 2017 to 2021 | Gary Fasules, Trustee | Term: 2017 to 2021 | Craig Pryde, Trustee, Term: 2017 to 2021
One Current Glen Ellyn Trustree is Running For Village President in April 2021: Mark Senak, Trustee
The 2020 Town Meeting and final voting will be held on Saturday November 14. Exact time and location will be determined in the future.
The following positions will be nominated at the November 14, 2020 Town Meeting and will appear on the general election ballot in April, 2021:
- Village Board President
- Village Board Trustee (3)
- Village Clerk
- Library Board Trustee (3)
Civic Betterment Nominating Committee seeks candidate applications submitted by September 15.
- Applications Sought for Village President, Village Trustees, Village Clerk and Library Board Trustees
- Interested candidates should submit their applications prior to September 15, 2020.
- After meeting with all of the potential candidates, the nominating committee will prepare a slate of nominees to present at the Town Meeting on Saturday, November 14, 2020.
- If you have any questions about the process or suggestions for potential candidates that the CBP should consider, please email Jim Burket, CBP President, email@example.com.