Village of Glen Ellyn Board of Trustees Meeting
Participate by Zoom
- The Illinois General Assembly passed Senate Bill 2135 on May 23, 2020, which was signed by the Governor on June 12, 2020. Senate Bill 2135 (now Public Act 101-0640) amends the Open Meetings Act and allows the Village Board to participate electronically in Board meetings when it is not feasible due to a disaster such as COVID-19.
- To participate in this meeting at the appointed date and time, please visit https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82635415398?pwd=UjNXZFZsanMzVjVFN1lJclUzbEx3QT09.
- Webinar ID: 821 2096 4049
- Passcode: 432839
Or . . . Telphone in with one of these tel numbers:
Aug 24, 2020 Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda, Excerpts
A. Call to Order
B. Pledge of Allegiance
C. Roll Call
1. Executive Director Carol White of the Alliance of Downtown Glen Ellyn will present a quarterly report.
E. Village Recognition: (Village Clerk)
1. Proclamation in Honor of the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the
United States Constitution
F. Audience Participation / Public Comment
1. Open: Zoom or tel comments on items not on the agenda
G. Consent Agenda
The following items are considered routine business by the Village Board and will be approved in a single vote in the form listed below:
9. Ordinance No. 6799, An Ordinance Amending Ordinance No. 6732 to Extend the Moratorium Passed November 12, 2019 to December 15, 2020 (Community Development Director Springer)
- A Special Village Board Workshop is scheduled for Monday, August 31, 2020 at 7:00 PM at the Glen Ellyn Civic Center.
- A Village Board Meeting is scheduled for Monday, September 14, 2020 at 7:00 PM at the Glen Ellyn Civic Center
M. Motion to adjourn to Executive Session
. . . for discussion concerning pending and/or threatened litigation matters pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2 (C)(11) without returning to open session thereafter.